ELL: Fonts

Andrew Cunningham andrewc at MAIL.VICNET.NET.AU
Tue Oct 2 02:36:19 UTC 2001

Not once we have software that can handle positioning of Latin combining
marks. Our Graphite rendering technology handles that now, as does Apple's
AAT. Uniscribe will support this *very soon*.

<<<<

yep,  I've started reading the graphite documentation, and when i have time
I intend to implement soem fonts using it. Yes i've heard that latin
support in uniscribe is coming. Just wish I knew when. The "soon" or "very
soon" i've been hearing doesn't give a sense of when.

- Peter

Peter Constable

7500 W. Camp Wisdom Rd., Dallas, TX 75236, USA
Tel: +1 972 708 7485
E-mail: <peter_constable at sil.org>

<<<<

----