ELL: Wall Street Journal: Counter-reading.

Mauro Tosco mauro.tosco at LIBERO.IT
Thu Apr 4 10:10:42 UTC 2002

Thanks Akira for the data. I don't have access to the book here.
Mauro

----
Ël di 4/4/02 6:13 AM, Akira Y. Yamamoto, akira at ku.edu a l'ha scrivù:

Professor Bernard's chapter appeared in 1997 in a book "Indigenous
Literacies in the Americas: Language Planning from the Bottom up," edited by
Nancy H. Hornberger.  His chapter "Langauge preservation and publishing" is
found on pp. 139-156.  I have reviewed the book and my review appears in:
1998   Review of Indigenous literacies in the Americas: languaeg planning
from the bottom
     up. Ed. by Nancy H. Hornberger. Berlin: Mouton de Gruyter. (1997)
Language 74, 4:
     834-838.
The book is a collection of great articles, but a bit expensive to purchase.
Akira

Thanks a lot!
Is the paper quotable? When will it be published, if it has not been
published yet?
Mauro

----
? di 4/3/02 3:23 PM, Claire Bowern, bowern at fas.harvard.edu a l'ha scriv