ELL: Wall Street Journal editorial

Marion Gunn mgunn at UCD.IE
Tue Mar 26 12:09:06 UTC 2002

Má mheasann sibh gur fiú an t-alt thíos a phlé ar an liosta seo (if you
consider the attached article worth discussing on this list), ar mhiste
libh sin a dh. as Gaeilge (would you mind doing so in Gaelic only)?
mg

Arsa Doug Whalen (whalen at haskins.yale.edu) via ELL:

--
Marion Gunn <mgunn at ucd.ie>