Introduction

Andre Cramblit andrekar at NCIDC.ORG
Fri Nov 21 16:58:26 UTC 2003

Hello, just a brief moment to let others know a little bit about me ( or
remind you, if you have been around awhile).  I am an enrolled member of
the Karuk Tribe from the Klamath and Salmon Rivers in NW California.   I am

the chairman of my tribes language restoration committee (please see
http://www.ncidc.org/karuk/index.html) and am an active participant in our
Tribal dances and ceremonies.

What is your full name?
André Pierre Cramblit

What State do you reside in?
Arcata, CA

What nation do you come from?
Karuk Tribe Of California (also have Creek & Tohono O'odham blood-Norris
Family)

Do you have a title or position that will identify you more clearly to
others in the group?
Operations Director NCIDC http://www.ncidc.org

What activities are you involved in that help the American Indians today?
Language Preservation, cultural resources, story telling, traditional
activities, tribal ceremonies, grant writing, communications
(www.topica.com/lists/IndigenousNewsNetwork/subscribe/?location=listinfo ),

education, environmental issues, etc

Who are your favorite musical artist/s? (Only Considering Natives)
Indigenous, Arigon Starr, Merve George, Native Roots,

Who is your favorite author or authors? (Only Considering Natives)
Vine Deloria, Louise Erdrich, Heid Erdrich, Diane Burns, Joy Harjo, Lori
Arviso-Alvord

What is your favorite Native Movie?
Pow Wow Highway or Black Robe
--

André Cramblit: andre.p.cramblit.86 at alum.dartmouth.org is the Operations
Director Northern California Indian Development Council NCIDC