How Cool

Doug Marmion dem at COOMBS.ANU.EDU.AU
Wed Sep 10 23:45:31 UTC 2003

Hmm, I can't see that it's any different from just plugging in your
external tape player to your computer via the audio-in port (on the
audio-out port if you're going the other way). Cheaper too, all you
need to buy is the cable. And of course with this PlusDeck thing
you're using your computer's sound card to digitize. This is okay if
you're not concerned about quality, but otherwise you should use a
decent quality external digitizing unit.

cheers,
doug