A website plug

Jouni Filip Maho jouni.maho at AFRICAN.GU.SE
Thu Feb 12 02:51:40 UTC 2004

Dear all

I would (also) like to make a plug for a website at:

    http://www.african.gu.se/webresources/

It's called "Webresources for African languages".

The goal is to collect links to material available on The Net,
speficially that relating to African languages. It isn't restricted
to endangered languages, although I would like to see it be so in the
future -- but that depends on how much material I can find

There are no doubts much lacking. So all link suggestions are very
very welcome. However, don't hold your breath while waiting for
updates. I do this as I find time -- appr. once every two or three
months.

Thanks for your attention.

Jouni Maho
Department of Oriental and African Languages
Goteborg University