enquiry re Ubykh

Nicholas Ostler nostler at CHIBCHA.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jan 8 21:33:37 UTC 2004

Dear Friends

I have just received this indirectly. Can anyone help this keen young
linguist by putting him in touch with a scholar of Ubykh, or a
relevant Caucasianist?

I'll send any answers to him, but given the indirect source, I don't
think I should put his own details on the list.

Yours ever

Nicholas Ostler

                        Nicholas  Ostler
              Foundation for Endangered Languages