Dictionary For Sale

Andre Cramblit andrekar at NCIDC.ORG
Tue Jul 5 20:34:56 UTC 2005

Below please find an offer for an original Version of Bill Bright’s
Dictionary and book entitled “The Karok Language”.  They are also
available reprinted from Susan Gehr at the Tribe for a mere $19.95
1.800.50.KARUK
http://www.ncidc.org/karuk/index.html
susan at karuk.org

Bright, William... The Karok Language
UC Pub in Linguistics Volume 13     8vo paper wrappers 449pp + appendix
slight cover wear otherwise  very good

$125.00

 LOUIS COLLINS BOOKS  ABAA
1211 East Denny Way     Seattle,WA  98122  USA
ph (206) 323-3999
"We rather successfully find out-of-print books in all fields"
mailto:collinsbooks at collinsbooks.com
VISIT OUR WEB SITE: http://www.collinsbooks.com
We accept VISA/ MasterCard/American Express.
Books are returnable within 10 business days.

POSTAGE DOMESTIC:
 MEDIA MAIL (6-8 days delivery) - add $4.00 per order;
 PRIORITY MAIL (2-3 days) - add $8.00 per order.
   - method determined by weight and locale mailed to.
POSTAGE FOREIGN:  Postage is extra on ALL orders.
 Via GLOBAL PRIORITY cardboard envelope when possible,
   - add $10.00 to most locales ($7.00 to Canada & Mexico).
 Items too large or fragile for GP envelope or requiring more
 protective packaging are sent via AIRMAIL LETTER POST,
 Airmail Parcel Post, or Economy Letter Post (Surface Mail),
 depending on weight and locale (often Airmail is minimally more
 than Economy, and MUCH faster and reliable and thus our preference).