HOW ANCIENT IS MAGAR LANGUAGE ?

B. K. Rana bk_rana at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 8 21:07:44 UTC 2005

THE EMAIL BELOW IS FROM A SENIOR SCHOLAR OF NEPAL. YOU MAY READ HIS ARGUMENTS AND ALSO COMMENT EITHER DIRECTLY TO HIM OR ME. HE HAS ALSO PUBLISHED MANY RESEAERCH ARTICLES ON HINDU SCRIPTURES AND COMPARED THEM WITH BOUDDH TEXTS AND OTHER INDIGENOUS CULTURES IN THE HIMALAYAS.

THANKS,

RANA

Mongpa Zhedi <zhedi43 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Ranaji
Namaste

I'm sorry that i could not response you in time  due to my busy engagement on current circumtanses in Nepal. I'm still fully  convinced that the so called BRAHMA LIPI is not of Aryans as they  claim.

According to Buddhist text the oldest script of this continent is  clearly named AKHARIKA which means " Varna Mala" in Magar language. No other
languages, axcept magar , can claim " RIKAA " as script. The word RIKAA
means Script or Alphabet in classical magar language.It was the first
invention of Magar ancesters that pervaded through out the Indian continent.
that is why it was and is called BRAHMA-the universal not BRAHMIN as claimed
by BRAHMINS of Aryan stock.
This RIKAA was copied by Tamil, Gujtarati, Bengali, GURUMUKHI, BURMA,
Thailand and Sombhota of Tibbet etc and they edited it according to their
phonotics. If we accept it of BRAHMIN ARYAN why it is not found in SINDHU
Valley,the first civilisation place of ARYAN ( though i am not convince
about it ). DO we find it in KHAJURA,HADAPPA and MOHEJODORA in west
Pakistan, the most ancient places of ARYANS ?
So the claim about this Akharika by Aryan or Others are like " tala parepani
khutta ta maathi chha "

Thank you.

M.S. Thapa