Discovery Channel clips

Ole Stig Andersen osa at OLESTIG.DK
Wed May 11 07:35:30 UTC 2005

I have seen the clip on Scottish Gaelic on the Danish version of Discovery.
The Danish subtitles were completely wrong, UNESCO's stamp notwithstanding.
E.g "Gaelic" which nobosy ever heard about was translated to "Gaulish" which
everybosy has heard about, credit to Asterix. This is the only one I
remember, but there were plenty others mistakes packed in 2 minutes.
Impressive!

Ole Stig Andersen
http://www.olestig.dk