LYLA 2008 Language Conference Registration Form

Andre Cramblit andrekar at NCIDC.ORG
Mon Feb 25 20:27:47 UTC 2008

Dv-laa haa~, Ayukîi, Aiy-yu-kwee', He:yung, He'ba'lo':

It’s almost time for the Live Your Language Alliance 2008 Language
Conference!

*Shut up and Speak: Gathering Tools to Live our Languages

March 17, 18, and 19, 2008

Humboldt State University

Registration is FREE and we have reserved hotel rooms for special
rates for our out of town guests.  You’ll find the hotel information
on the Registration Form.

Please find that I have attached our Conference Registration Form to
this email.  One document is a PDF and the other is in Word.  Choose
whichever document you are most comfortable working with and that is
compatible with your computer.  If you have a problem opening either
one of them please let me know.  You need only fill out one of the
attached Registration Forms and return it to me to complete your
registration.  Also, please be sure that each person who plans on
attending the Conference completes a Registration Form and returns it
to me as well.

Please return your Registration Form to me by March 7, 2008 to ensure
your place at the Conference.

Email your Registration Form to: matkins at liveyourlanguagealliance.org.

Mail your Registration Form to: Live Your Language Alliance, Attn:
Conference Registration, P.O. Box 334, Arcata, CA 95518

If you have any questions, concerns, need further information, have
document difficulties, etc., please do not hesitate to contact me.

We really appreciate your interest in the Live Your Language Alliance
2008 Language Conference and look forward to seeing you soon!

Čawokš,
Marnie

----------------------------------

* This term was chosen not as an intent to offend but rather as an
attempt to challenge people to make a commitment to developing the
skills, knowledge, and resources needed to preserve the vitality of
our Native languages and to speak them in our daily lives.

----------------------------------

Marnie Atkins

Live Your Language Alliance

P.O. Box 334

Arcata, CA   95518

Cell: (707) 672-4621

Web: Coming soon!

The Commitment of the Live Your Language Alliance is to bring
together our communities and neighbors to share, teach, and learn our
traditional languages.  We are committed to working together to
restore and revitalize each Indigenous language by supporting
language efforts with cultural and traditional assistance, technical
assistance, monetary funding, mentorship opportunities, advisory
positions, teaching materials and resource sharing, and other
supportive opportunities.