Sociolinguistics of Language Endangerment conference

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Wed May 13 08:48:25 UTC 2009

The links that David Bradley has posted for the CIPL conference are
incorrect.
For the programme of the conference go to http://www.ciplnet.com/

To download a registration form go to
http://www.hrelp.org/events/3L/cipl.html

Best wishes,
Peter

--
Prof Peter K. Austin
Marit Rausing Chair in Field Linguistics

web: http://www.hrelp.org/aboutus/staff/index.php?cd=pa