Publications special offer from SOAS

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Tue Nov 9 12:06:46 UTC 2010

Apologies for cross-posting

Publications special offer from SOAS
***************************

To celebrate the publication of the eighth volume in our series Language
Documentation and Description (LDD8) we are offering a 25% discount on it
and all our volumes ordered together with it from now until 31st December
2010.

Volume 8 is a special issue guest edited by Imogen Gunn and Mark Turin and
contains papers from the 2009 Workshop of the World Oral Literature Project
that discussed ethical strategies for collecting, recording, preserving and
disseminating endangered oral literature. For further details and instructions
about ordering go to
http://www.hrelp.org/publications/papers/volume8/index.html

We are also making the full set of Foundation for Endangered Languages
publications available at 25% off until 31st December 2010. For details and
ordering instructions go to http://www.hrelp.org/publications/fel/index.html.

--

Prof Peter K. Austin
Endangered Languages Academic Programme