Heritage

00 00 dietzgm at YAHOO.DE
Tue May 3 15:22:02 UTC 2011

It is so true! Heritage must be valued for the wellbeing of a country!
In most parts of Germany, non-built heritage faces ignorance and misrespect! Our regional languages contain so beautiful written down former oral literature. Because almost no penny is given for that, this literature is in danger of being almost thoroughly forgotten. There are only a few areas in Northern and Southern parts of the country where people care about this heritage.
This is such a tragedy and shame for Germany! You can see similar results of the cutting off from the roots as among some indigenous people of the world! But in the case of the indigenous people this happened by acts of violence from outside and in Germany it is societal decadency. I feel like a stranger among my own compatriots.

Alex