ELW and special offer for LDD

Peter Austin pa2 at SOAS.AC.UK
Mon May 9 11:43:40 UTC 2011

*** apologies for cross-posting ***

As many subscribers to this list will know, Endangered Languages Week (ELW) kicks off at SOAS in London today with talks, presentations, films, displays, a public lecture, and a workshop between now and Saturday 14th May. For details see http://www.hrelp.org/events/elw2011/index.html or download the full programme at http://www.hrelp.org/events/elw2011/elw2011_programme.pdf

To celebrate ELW we are offering customers who purchase all 9 volumes of Language Documentation and Description (LDD) in one order via our online shop at http://bit.ly/LDDstore a special extra discount of 10% on top of the discount of 25% that is available until 1st June. Just click the top button in the online store and make a secure credit card payment and the books will be on their way to you postage free.

If you have any questions about ELW or LDD please write to elap -AT- soas.ac.uk.

Peter K. Austin
Endangered Languages Academic Programme
Linguistics Department, SOAS