The 4th International Turkish Studies Symposium on the state of "Endangered Turkic Languages and Cultures"

Turkic Communities Whose Languages And Cultures Are Endangered sonsesler at HACETTEPE.EDU.TR
Wed Sep 14 19:41:52 UTC 2011

Dear Colleagues

We cordially invite you to attend The 4th International Turkish Studies Symposium
on the state of  "Endangered Turkic Languages and Cultures"on May 23-26, 2012
hosted byHacettepe University Institute of Turkish Studies. We are looking forward to establish contact and get valuable comments and requests of you. As we are trying to accomplish English form of website you can follow our studies the link given below.

http://www.sonseslerduyulmadan.hacettepe.edu.tr/english/index.shtml

Yours Sincerely
Organizing Committee

--

4. Uluslararasi Turkiyat Arastirmalari Sempozyumu
Hacettepe Universitesi
E-posta: sonsesler at hacettepe.edu.tr
www.sonseslerduyulmadan.hacettepe.edu.tr