System of indicators

Johanna Laakso johanna.laakso at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Tue Nov 12 10:09:20 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues,

One such attempt was made in the project ELDIA (European Language Diversity for All). More information about the "European Language Vitality Barometer" (EuLaViBar) can be found on the homepage www.eldia-project.org – in addition to the EuLaViBar Toolkit, I recommend reading the Comparative Report (abridged version at http://phaidra.univie.ac.at/o:304815 ), which explains the backgrounds in more detail.

Best
Johanna Laakso

--
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Johanna Laakso

Universität Wien, Institut für Europäische und Vergleichende Sprach- und Literaturwissenschaft (EVSL), Abteilung Finno-Ugristik
Campus AAKH Spitalgasse 2-4 Hof 7
A-1090 Wien
johanna.laakso at univie.ac.athttp://homepage.univie.ac.at/Johanna.Laakso/
ELDIA: http://www.eldia-project.org/