positive visions

Serena d'Agostino serdag at VIDEOTRON.CA
Sun Sep 1 17:04:10 UTC 2013

I agree.
A negative vision of the issue and the use of negative reinforcement are not the best options.
I have already commented to Terralingua that their logo - an half dry branch coming out of a reclined head - looked too mortuary.

People interested in EL should choose to have a positive vision of the vitality and richnes of languages:
it is our involvement that will make the difference.
 Regards Serena d'Agostino