SAVE OUR SPEECH! New Internationalist June issue: 15 pages on EL !!!

Serena d'Agostino serdag at VIDEOTRON.CA
Thu Jun 12 00:27:27 UTC 2014

Dear Friends,
I was happy to receive the June issue of NI (New Internationalist which dedicates page 12-27 to the issue of endangered Languages. The Foundation for Endangered Languages is is the first institution mentioned for further research. I'm happy that this important issue get the attention of a larger audience.
http://newint.org/features/2014/06/01/languages-the-facts-infographic/
Bests!
  Serena

On 2014-06-10, at 12:17 PM, Nicholas Ostler wrote:

Dear All
[This goes to you all as a matter of record, but of corse not all may attend.
Still SKYPE now seems to work well for those prepared to meet over a phone connexion.]

I now have a competing engagement for 12 July
(when FEL is currently scheduled, for Chris's house near Reading).
Any chance we could move the FEL meeting to  5 July or 19 July?
(26 July is also difficult for me.)

Nick

--
Nicholas Ostler

nicholas at ostler.net
+44 (0)1225-852865, (0)7720-889319

Chairman: Foundation for Endangered Languages
www.ogmios.org