[Endangered-languages-l] Prehistory of language revitalization?

Ylikoski Jussi jussi.ylikoski at uit.no
Wed Nov 19 11:40:31 UTC 2014

Dear Dave, Carl, and the rest of the list,

Thank you for your replies and comments! I did follow Dave's suggestion and tried the lgpolicy list, too, but in the absence of positive information, I tentatively conclude (without undermining Alfred's success) that there have not been significant language revitalization attempts before the ones we know best.

Best regards,

Jussi