[Endangered-languages-l] linguistics jobs wanted

Dave Sayers dave.sayers at cantab.net
Fri Jan 2 19:34:39 UTC 2015

Good timing; there are currently two linguistics jobs going right here at the
excellent Sheffield Hallam University!
http://www.shu.ac.uk/jobs/vacancies/academic/ds55314.html. The deadline is next
Tuesday though, so get writing that application! (Note: I'm not actually responsible
for answering any questions about this post; for that you'll need to ask Peter Jones,
as per the further details - p.e.jones at shu.ac.uk).

As for other academic linguistics jobs, UK positions are usually advertised on
http://www.jobs.ac.uk, and many are also on http://jobs.timeshighereducation.co.uk/.

Happy job hunting!

Dave

--
Dr. Dave Sayers
Senior Lecturer, Dept Humanities, Sheffield Hallam University, UK