scripts available on server

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Apr 3 18:01:49 UTC 2000

Dear EPrime People,
  There are now a set of nine E-Prime scripts on the server.

http://step.psy.cmu.edu/scripts/

  These scripts implement some classic experiments in experimental
psychology, such as Mental Rotation or Encoding Specificity.  The students in
my class are now working on a second set of similar experiments to add to
this collection.  It is my goal to eventually collect a large number of
scripts that will be useful for four purposes:
1.  helping students learn to use E-Prime
2.  illustrating classic effects in Psychology
3.  developing new approaches and methods
4.  replicating findings

  I am hoping that others will add to this collection.  If you have
experiments to add, please send them to me (macw at cmu.edu) as email
attachments and I will post them.
  Also, if you are interested in working on the general project of developing
these materials, please contact me directly.  Many thanks.

--Brian MacWhinney