trigger

Don.Rojas at UCHSC.edu Don.Rojas at UCHSC.edu
Mon Apr 24 18:42:03 UTC 2000

Ted,

Below I have included a snippet of code that works well for me.  If the code
sample you have supplied is all you are doing, the TTL pulse is probably too
brief too see.  Another thing to check is to make sure your port address is
really &H378.

Don Rojas

Sample trigger code:

Dim StartTime as Single
Dim TimerDuration as Single

TimerDuration = .005
StartTime = Timer

do
	WritePort &H0378,1
Loop Until Timer > StartTime + TimerDuration

WritePort &H0378,0