Response Scale

Frank Van Overwalle Frank.VanOverwalle at vub.ac.be
Thu Jul 20 15:36:26 UTC 2000

We are looking for an EPrime Object or EPrime code that allows to put a
rating scale (say between 0 -- 10 points) on a display and that can be
toggled (e.g. inverts black-white) by using left and right arrows keys, and
that can collect answer by pressing a key (e.g. space bar).

This feature was available in MEL in the form of a code. Can we find a
similar code somewhere for EPrime or a full-ledged EPrime Object that does
the same thing?  (It is perhaps a variant of the ClockProc in EPrimeDemo01).
We believe that such a ready object or code is really necessary for
conducting social psychological research.

Thanks in advance.

Frank Van Overwalle
Department of Psychology
Vrije Universiteit Brussel