E-Prime

Valerie Maciejczyk valerie.maciejczyk at pstnet.com
Wed Jun 21 13:48:45 UTC 2000

Hi Joe:

If you are new to programming in general, PST recommends picking up a VBA
for Dummies text.  It truly is the best beginners book on VBA.  Since
E-Basic is nearly identical to VBA (be careful to make the distinction
between VBA and VB), the information transfers fairly well.    There are a
bunch of other texts out there for more advanced programmers of VBA.  Most
of which are fine.

As for specific information regarding E-Basic, the Using E-Basic chapter
(available from http://www.pstnet.com/E-Prime/beta/e-beta4.htm#Downloads)
should get your started.  Beyond that, the E-Basic help contains a multitude
of examples from which you may cut and paste directly into an InLine object.
Please know that more documentation for E-Prime in general is forthcoming.

Hope this helps!

Valerie K. Maciejczyk
Products Manager
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.