ListStar problems

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Wed Mar 22 00:55:13 UTC 2000

Dear E-Prime List,
  It appears that one of the rules in the ListStar rule file that maintains
the E-Prime mailing list has become corrupted.  Strangely enough, the list
allows people at CMU to post to the list, but rejects mail from outside CMU.
I am trying to fix the problem, but it is difficult to debug because I can't
myself trigger the error.  I will keep on working on this.  Until we can get
this kink out, the list is still not actually functional.  Hopefully, I will
be able to figure this out in a day or two.  Until then.

--Brian MacWhinney