WWDC and the future

Jeff.Szuhay at pstnet.com Jeff.Szuhay at pstnet.com
Mon May 22 16:26:47 UTC 2000

Greetings!

I just got back from Apples World Wide Developer's Conference.
You can read about my daily exploits at <http://www.xappeal.org/>

The one message I would like to send out to the field is this:
"the time is now to step up to a G3 or G4 computer system."

The features in Mac OS X will make it a premier scientific development
box, in my estimation. OS X will run well on a G3 system but it will "sing"
on a single, dual, or quad CPU G4 system (not announced but we know they
are coming).

8-)