forgive my ignorance...

tony.waites.us at vll.se tony.waites.us at vll.se
Wed Sep 27 15:37:25 UTC 2000

Hi all!

I think its great that you have set up a discussion list...I find that its often
on such lists that I learn the most.

My problem:

I am new to e-prime, and work with fMRI. (actually that wasn't my problem)

I wish to simply present two lists to a subject:

1. 20 words (living/not living)
2. 20 words, 10 of which are taken randomly from list 1, the other 10 new words
(taken from another list?) (memory recall task)

My question: is it possible to access several different list objects, and/or
different columns in the list?
or is there another way to solve this?

I don't want to simply re-enter in some words that I select from the
living/nonliving list as in the future I wish to be able to change the word
lists (which will be longer), without having to enter them more than once

I _greatly_ appreciate any comments/suggestions

tony

Tony Waites
Radiophysics Laboratory
University Hospital