e-prime triggered by MR scanner

Christoph Lehmann christoph.lehmann at unifr.ch
Fri Aug 17 14:23:14 UTC 2001

Dear e-prime users
Is there any one who has experience with MR-triggered (via the paralleport)
stimulus-presentation. We would like to have each (!) stimulus presentation
triggered by our Siemens MR Scanner. Since the scanner usually sends a TTL
impulse for every slice, one should be able to count each pulse at the port
in the background until the first slice is measured again and then present
the next stimulus. If there is anyone who could help us, we would be very
grateful.
Thanks a lot
Sincerely
Christoph L

University Hospital of Clinical Psychiatry
Department of Psychiatric Neurophysiology
Neuroimaging Group
Bolligenstrasse 111
CH-3000 Bern 60
Switzerland