Video Display Errors when using Serial Response Box (button pads)

Theodore Steger theosteger at di.mdacc.tmc.edu
Fri Oct 26 18:12:32 UTC 2001

Hello all,

When presenting a series of pictures during runs where a response is expected
throught the button pads (to the serial response box), the pictures are flashed
on the screen rapidly, though they're intended to be displayed for several
seconds.  When the SR box is unplugged, the problem goes away.  This has
happened several times at my institution.  I was wondering if anyone has seen
this problem.  Is this a known bug?  Is it something that we're doing
incorrectly?  Is there a solution for this problem?

Thanks for your time.

Ted Steger, M.S.