How to realize overlap in a masked priming experiment?

Leon liuch at psych.ac.cn
Tue Dec 3 09:53:18 UTC 2002

eprime,hello!
             I am using E-prime 1.1 to do a masked priming experiment. I dont know how to realize a overlap. Fox example: the prime during 20ms, and the mask during 50 ms,how to let the mask occur when the prime has occured 10ms? demonstrated like this:
|----prime-----|
        |----mask--------------|
It's seems like the only way is to make three pictures: a prime, a mask, and a picture of prime+mask. That means I have to make two procedures(overlap or not) in order to adjust the SOA systemicly. Is it right?
             Thank you in advance.

Best Wish!

                                  Leon
                                  liuch at psych.ac.cn