question about e-prime

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Fri Feb 22 19:58:29 UTC 2002

You should be able to do this with 9 different text displays in sequence
if the each display requires 1 response in sequence.   If all 9 inputs
are to be enabled at once you can make separate input masks for each one
and start them all at the same time.   Alternatively you can increase
the max input count to 9 and only have one input - you then have to rip
through the Responses collection and perhaps call c.Log yourself to get
things logged as you require.

All the building blocks are there in E-Prime to handle this situation.

Thanks,
Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF MY EMPLOYER ***
Anthony P. Zuccolotto
Vice President of Operations
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.