Problem

Roy Allen roy.allen at abdn.ac.uk
Tue Jan 22 16:30:04 UTC 2002

I wonder if anyone can help. I'm trying to develop experiments
where, on each trial I can present both a visual and an auditory
stimulus. I know that this can be done as a SlideObject but,
crucially, I need to vary the onset times of each stimulus
separately so that: on some trials the auditory stimulus precedes
the visual; on others they are presented simultaneously; and on yet
others the visual stimulus precedes the auditory. Plainly I need to
set up a number of variables but I can't seem to even get E-Prime
to let me present two stimuli in the same trial but at different
onsets.

Thanks in anticipation,

Roy Allen
University of Aberdeen.