Archives

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Wed Jun 5 16:57:24 UTC 2002

Padmanabhan,
While a number of the PST technical and development staff actively
participate in these discussions this listserver is administrated and
operated totally independent of PST.  I expect the listserver
administrator would be able to make an archive available if it does not
already exist somewhere.

Dr. MacWhinney or listserver admin,
Could you perhaps comment on this issue?

Thanks,
Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF MY EMPLOYER ***
Anthony P. Zuccolotto
Vice President of Operations
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.