colors in E-prime

Andrews, A.S. asa8 at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Jun 7 07:20:25 UTC 2002

Svetlana

I have 6 colours that I use on a black background. These are equi-salient and used in a Kamin-Blocking experiment. They were derived with help from a friend who is an expert in visual scales from the National Physical Laboratory in the UK.

If you like I can email 'colour swatches' to you.

Regards

Tony Andrews.