How to design a paradigm with different onset primes?

Stephen Lai g8915013 at ccunix.ccu.edu.tw
Sun Jun 16 13:45:03 UTC 2002

            Hi,
            I am currently now developing a cross-modal priming paradigm (
image (prime) -- autitory (target)).
            I want to set up two conditions:
            (1). Stimulus onset= 0msec; that is, the prime and the target
appear simultaneously, but I just want the prime to appear for 300 msec...
            This cannot be done in a "Slide" since I cannot control the
duration of the image.  So, how can I do this without using a "Slide"?

            Actually, I have no idea about how to set different onset
conditions. For example, I want the prime to appear simultaneously with the
target..
            or let the prime to appear around the middle or the late part of
the target.....

            Can anyohe help me ?

            Stephen Lai

 Stephen Y.D. Lai