blank attr

Mark Blair mark.blair at asu.edu
Mon Jun 24 16:50:04 UTC 2002

Dave,

I don't know how to filter blanks, but assuming you want the sentences
randomly presented, you could try using a set of nested lists where each
sub-list has only sentences of the same length. You could weight the
sub-lists by how many sentences are in the list so that they still have
equal opportunity to be chosen.

Good Luck,

Mark Blair.