Conversion utility

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Wed Jun 26 15:17:43 UTC 2002

Dr. Patterson,

Are you having problems with "straight E-Prime paradigms" or are you
trying to convert paradigms that are using Net Station and/or IFIS?   If
your paradigms are using IFIS or Net Station then I would recommend
contacting PST technical support for further direct assistance.

If these are straight E-Prime paradigms however, then typically just
successfully.  Even if there is something that doesn't automatically
convert within script that you wrote, the scope of the change is often
just a few lines in an isolated area.   Can you post a few of the lines
that are causing problems?   I guess in general I would recommend taking
a close look at the exact cause of this problem before I would start
recreating the paradigms from scratch, e.g. it might be as simple as one
global replace that you can do through find & replace within the script
window and it would take care of the problem.

Thanks
Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF MY EMPLOYER ***
Anthony P. Zuccolotto
Vice President of Operations
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.