alignment

Tony Zuccolotto anthony.zuccolotto at pstnet.com
Mon Mar 25 13:05:39 UTC 2002

Benjamin,

I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you are trying to do, but when
it comes to aligning characters on a character by character basis, in
general you will have better success if you switch everything to use a
non-proportional font, e.g. Courier or Courier New.

Regards,
Tony

*** DISCLAIMER: VIEWS EXPRESSED ARE MY OWN AND DO NOT NECESSARILY
REFLECT THOSE OF MY EMPLOYER ***
Anthony P. Zuccolotto
Vice President of Operations
Psychology Software Tools, Inc.