request of help!

Fernando Díaz Fernández pcpbdiaz at usc.es
Wed Oct 9 12:29:16 UTC 2002

REQUEST OF HELP FOR E-PRIME AND NEUROSCAN USERS

We are trying to connect the Neuroscan system witn e-prime PC.
The connection with the Neuroscan system amplifiers ("Synamps") must be in
the parallel port. Because of this we have configured the triggers from the
e-prime program by means of the parallel port of PC. We are having problems
because there is no communication between the PC's parallel port and the
Synamp's parallel port (trigger) -The "acquire" Scan module does not
register the triggers-.
We have made a lot of probes, and the problem seems to lye with the
connection between the parallel port (software key) and Synamps parallel port.
Is there any E-prime and Neuroscan users?. How can we solve the problem?
Please contact me as soon as possible. Many thanks for your help.
Fernando Díaz.
(pcpbdiaz at uscmail.usc.es)