My experiment

Susan Campbell susanc at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 17 19:37:44 UTC 2002

I would check the "MaxLength" property in the SoundOut object and make
sure that it is long enough (I think the default is 5000 milliseconds).
You might just try making it arbitrarily long to make sure that's not the
problem, even if you think your sound is shorter than that.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what would cause this error.

Hope this helps,
Susan Campbell
STEP Project
step.psy.cmu.edu