Displaying/Generating Graphs In E-Prime

Steve Lacey slacey at umich.edu
Wed Sep 25 19:27:31 UTC 2002

Thanks Cynthia,

It turns out that the easiest way to draw plots is to use the canvas
function, as you have suggested. I also submitted the question to PSTNET
and they said it was not possible to dynamically send data from eprime to
excel, plot the graphs, and then import them back into images on a slide
object during runtime.

Steve