need a script for displaying multiple mask in an experiment

Alan Alan.Chauvin at lis.inpg.fr
Tue Jan 14 15:22:23 UTC 2003

Hi everyone,

I'm planning a priming experiment where the prime will be mask by 8
images displayed 10 ms each. (The timing resolution of my PC is about
120Hz).

As I understand the Timming consideration, the only way to handle with
this problem is to use a canvas object. But I don't understand how to
integrate the use of canevas object in a e-studio script.

If anyone have an example or alread face this problem, please help

Cheers

Alan

Alan Chauvin
NEW ONE : alan.chauvin @lis.inpg.fr
Laboratoire des Images et des Signaux
www.lis.inpg.fr
UMR 5083 - INPG
46 Av Felix Viallet
38031 Grenoble Cedex 9
33 (0) 476 827 831

Laboratoire de Psychologie Expérimentale
UMR 5105 - UPMF BP 47
38040 Grenoble
www.upmf-grenoble.fr/lpe