Response Collection/Devices

Sarah Callahan langdev at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 20 21:06:14 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I am in the fMRI Research Center at Columbia
University and am a fairly new e-prime user. My design
requires the collection of responses from the hand
units inside the scanner. Although I have enabled both
the Keyboard and the SRBox as well as other devices,
none of them seem to be recording responses.

No E-dat file (or text file) is being generated. I do
not see any real-time logging of responses on the IFIS
system during paradigm display.

There may be a simple fix for this, but I can't figure
it out. I thank you in advance for any advice you
might provide.

Best,
Sarah Callahan

=====