Overflow Error Message

Ben Staab staab at Waisman.Wisc.Edu
Thu Jul 10 18:17:35 UTC 2003

Overflows are generally caused by variables going out of range. This could
be something like an integer growing beyond thirty-two something thousand
or a string growing bigger than 255 characters.  Do you have a variable
that is holding the milliseconds since the beginning of the
experiment?  Doing that will overflow an integer variable pretty quickly.

If you look at the generated script, what is on line 198?
  1. In E-Studio click View -> Script.
  2. If that window was already open, you may have to bring it to the
forground by clicking Window -> Script.
  3. Make sure the "Full" tab is selected at the bottom left of the script
window.
  4. The number of the line your cursor is currently on is given at the
bottom right of the script window.  Move your cursor down until you're on
line 198.

Ben Staab