manipulating channels

gte514k at mail.gatech.edu gte514k at mail.gatech.edu
Fri Jul 11 15:16:41 UTC 2003

Hi,
I'm starting an experiment in which I need to present wav files to different
channels.  I've looked over things and it seems that this might not be possible
in eprime  - that is, other than using the brute force method of stipulating
the channel within each of the wav files.  Given the number of stimuli
involved, it would be much more efficient if I could manipulate channels within
eprime rather than in each of the wav files.  Does anyone know if this is
possible (and if so, how to do it)?
Thanks,
Colleen
Colleen Parks