feedback on accuracy

Taryn Tacosa ttacosa at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 15:14:51 UTC 2003

Hello,

I am having trouble finding a way to present accuracy feedback on a sequence
of observations. Specifically, a subject is shown a sequence of letters, one
at a time, and responds YES or NO to each letter (typical n-back task). I
would like a screen to give the subject feedback on their accuracy at the
end of each sequence, but am having trouble with this. So far, I can only
get accuracy for the last display screen ONLY to appear, rather than
accuracy across all 16 observations (letters).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Taryn Tacosa