feedback on accuracy

Susan Campbell susanc at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jul 21 17:24:42 UTC 2003

I'm going to make a guess, here, that may or may not be correct -- if it's
incorrect, this won't be useful.

It sounds like the procedure you're describing has 16 text/slide objects.
If this is the case, you have to specify which object the Feedback display
is getting its information from, and it's probably the last one.  This
would explain why you're getting only the accuracy from the last item.

If you're using this structure, it would probably be easier for you to use
script to gather the information into a summation object, which you could
then query for the mean, etc.  The upside would be that you'd only need
one inline, provided you're logging data from all of the text objects.

If you're using a procedure to display the 16 items, then the problem
probably has to do with it overwriting whatever you're trying to measure,
and again a summation object with addition at the end of each run of the
procedure would be helpful.

Hope this helps,
Susan