collecting responses

Erin S. Rogers erin5 at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 14 17:54:49 UTC 2003

Hello,

I am using Eprime to trigger a Neuroscan Acquire computer.  I was told I
have to cut the response pins on the triggering cable going from my Eprime
computer to the Acquire computer, which means I cannot collect responses on
the Acquire computer.  I am currently collecting responses on the Eprime
computer, creating an event file with those data, and merging it with my
Neuroscan .cnt file.  It would be great if I could just collect responses
directly on the Acquire computer.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

many thanks,
Erin