video I/O

Jason Craggs jcraggs at prodigy.net
Tue Mar 18 16:28:40 UTC 2003

Mariana,

I have been coming to several of the conclusions you have mentioned.
I am thinking we will have to just track the order of selection and
placement of piece.
The issue of shape does present a fairly unique problem. While keeping all
the shapes "regular"
the choices of shape, form and color become simplified.  We are exploring
our options on this one...

Yes, please do keep me posted as to your progress.  Actually I have heard
from a few people who are engaged in similar tasks.  This forum has already
proven very helpful and looks to be even more so in the future.

Cheers,
Jason.
Jason G Craggs
Psykologisk Institutt